Thursday, August 28, 2008

A well deserved Mom's night out!

Last night I got together with the some of the Mom's from our local adoption group. I am so lucky to have these girlfriend's in my life. It really is an amazing story how we all came together via the adoptions of our children. We are more then just an adoption group. We are FRIENDS and like FAMILY. I keep saying I need to do a whole post on how we all met like a family tree.

We try to get together for a Mom's only night out every few months. We always have a blast! Last night we went to Carlucci's grill. The food, wine, and conversation was great! Of course I had a great time talking everyone's ears off!

Let's do it again real soon gals!

Gina, Kathy, Kate, Deb, Me, Jennifer, and Kellyann

5 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Sorry I missed it. We have to start planning soon for another one.

xoxoxo
laura

Kate said...

It WAS a fun time!! Good food and great friens...can't beat it!!

Kate

Kellyann said...

Great picture of us! Where to next ladies?

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

So sorry I missed it....I am coming next time for sure...sounds like you all had such a great time!

Lisa

Amie said...

That sounds like a blast! Too bad I don't live close, I would have totally had to crash that party!

:)
Amie