Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Trip to the Lake!!!!!

IMG_1701




Saturday we spent the day at Penn Warner Lake with family and friends. Penn Warner Lake is about 10 minutes from our house. It is a members only lake. My Mom is still a member. She started going to Penn Warner Lake when she met my Step-Dad Bob. Bob loved the Lake. My Mom and Bob had a whole group of friends at the Lake that I would fondly call "The Lake People". Bob passed away 2 1/2 years ago. My Mom still has Bob's lot and she shares it with friends.



It was a beautiful day at the lake. We cooked a wonderful picnic dinner and had a campfire. The kids had a great time running around and playing. I went tubing on the lake with Eric and Eddie. I am so sore today, I have to remember I am not 21 anymore.

Katie in front of the lake
Bubble fun

IMG_1529

Our new camera takes such a great picture that you can see the crumbs all over Katie's face from the cupcake she just ate.

IMG_1514



Sitting on the dock




I am on this tube with Eric and Eddie. I am in the middle sitting down in the tube.

IMG_1624

I love this picture of Katie in the canoe. The canoe was anchored down and Eric was in the water behind the canoe. Katie thought she was really paddling it.

Eric diving off the tube

IMG_1669

Brady on the tractor

The Sunset~What a great day!

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You all are having a great fun filled summer.....the pictures are fantastic!!!

Love the bubbles!!!

Have a great week!

Kate said...

Great photos...I love every one!!! The picture with Katie Bailey and Brady...where Katie is looking and smiling...priceless!!!

Love Love Love!!!

Kate

Laura said...

I forgot about your Mom's lake party. I was there at lot seven twenty something. It was a lovely day. The weather was Lake-Perfect. We slept over. I'll blog later tonight about it.

I love alllllll the photo's and would've loved to be there to see you tube.

xoxox,
Laura

Kellyann said...

Those are so REALLY AWESOME shots Jen!!! Are they will Dan's new camera? Katie does look really cute in the canoe.

MIMI06 said...

It was a beautiful day and the pictures prove it. I hope we can have many more.