Saturday, January 17, 2009

Off to Pittsburgh

We are going on a unexpected weekend trip to Pittsburgh with our Best Friends and NO kids. We haven't been away together without kids in YEARS! Not my idea of romance...Pittsburgh, but spending time with just the four of us will be great anywhere.

Jeff is a HUGE Steelers fan. We are Eagles fans. Jeff got 4 tickets to the Steelers play off game. We are leaving now. They are waiting for me as I type. We will return Monday.

Katie is spending the weekend with Mimi. I am sure they will have a GREAT time.

GO EAGLES
GO STEELERS.

It going to be COLD!!!


Bailey and Katie 2006 in the outfits of the teams there Dads love.

Katie watching the Eagles game with Dan in 2006.

10 comments:

Laura said...

OH NO, don't let Kevin know. He'll be sooooo jealous. You will have a blast. Pittsburgh is such a fun city. Have fun and GO STEELERS!!!!

Laura

Laura said...

annnnnnddddddddddddddd, i can't wait to see pictures.

Laura

Missy said...

Have a great time, girl! How nice to have an all adult weekend...the best! Can't wait to see pics.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hope you have a fantastic time!!

Cute pics of Miss Katie....she looks so little:)

Have fun!

Lisa

Jodee said...

I hope you have a great time on your trip! It sounds like a blast.

Cute pictures too!

Kate said...

Oh....you are headed into my home territory...please visit Primanti Bros. for me!!! I fear that you are going to be COLD and have lots of snow from what I hear...but have lots of fun! It's been awhile since I've been to Three Rivers!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it...and for the record...Jim was pretty envious too!!

Kate

Laura said...

YAHOO!!! You must've had a blast. What a game!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Love the last pic of Katie -- sooooo cute!

blessedbigtime said...

You've been tagged. Please go to my blog and see the instructions.It's easy!!

Ivy Shaffer said...

I know this is late, but she's definitely an Eagles fan!
So intent, soooooo cute!

Ivy