I have been tagged by Amie at Heart Smiles. If you don't know Amie you seriously have to check out her blog. She makes me laugh so hard.
So this is my second tag. Remember this one? This is alittle different this time. I had to come up with 7 RANDOM thoughts about myself. So, this is what I came up with.....
1. I went to China when I was 14 yrs old. I was a Freshman in High School and a member of the Marching Band. I was in the "Flag Corps". I twirled a flag. The Marching Band went on a trip to China and we performed in three different cities. We performed on The Great Wall. It was amazing experience. When we started considering adoption, China just felt right to me. I had already been to China and had wonderful memories.
2. My hair is just about completely gray. I have to get my hair dyed every 4-6 weeks. My roots are growing in faster and faster. I am getting grayer and grayer. I just got my hair done last week and I had a red gloss put on it. I am not crazy about it but I will be back in the salon in about 4 weeks and will get a new color. I am posting a picture for you Kate.
3. I like the smell of a freezer. Strange, I know but these are random thoughts right? You know when you are in the grocery store and you open the freezer case? I like that smell.
4. I met my husband at a funeral.
5. I LOVE cozy PJ's and fuzzy socks. The weather is getting cooler and I love to get into my comfy PJ's and warm fuzzy socks.
6. I was in Soap Opera Digest! My friend lives in LA and writes for Soap Opera Digest. There was an article comparing real life people with soap opera people. He compared a real life Nurse with "Bobbie Spencer" the Nurse on General Hospital. I was interviewed for the article and my picture appeared in Soap Opera Digest. It was great because I am a huge GH fan. I have been watching the soap since I was about 13 yrs old.
7. My new hobby is sewing and embroidery. I just wish I had more time to sew. I just got an embroidery machine. I am going to have so much fun monogramming and embroidering everything!
Well that is 7 random thoughts about me. Instead of tagging someone else....can you leave a random thought about yourself in the comment section of this post?
So here is the red hair. Not only did I go red but I got bangs. I am alittle shocked everytime I look at myself in the mirror.