Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag your "it"!

I have been tagged by Amie at Heart Smiles. If you don't know Amie you seriously have to check out her blog. She makes me laugh so hard.

So this is my second tag. Remember this one? This is alittle different this time. I had to come up with 7 RANDOM thoughts about myself. So, this is what I came up with.....

1. I went to China when I was 14 yrs old. I was a Freshman in High School and a member of the Marching Band. I was in the "Flag Corps". I twirled a flag. The Marching Band went on a trip to China and we performed in three different cities. We performed on The Great Wall. It was amazing experience. When we started considering adoption, China just felt right to me. I had already been to China and had wonderful memories.

2. My hair is just about completely gray. I have to get my hair dyed every 4-6 weeks. My roots are growing in faster and faster. I am getting grayer and grayer. I just got my hair done last week and I had a red gloss put on it. I am not crazy about it but I will be back in the salon in about 4 weeks and will get a new color. I am posting a picture for you Kate.

3. I like the smell of a freezer. Strange, I know but these are random thoughts right? You know when you are in the grocery store and you open the freezer case? I like that smell.

4. I met my husband at a funeral.

5. I LOVE cozy PJ's and fuzzy socks. The weather is getting cooler and I love to get into my comfy PJ's and warm fuzzy socks.

6. I was in Soap Opera Digest! My friend lives in LA and writes for Soap Opera Digest. There was an article comparing real life people with soap opera people. He compared a real life Nurse with "Bobbie Spencer" the Nurse on General Hospital. I was interviewed for the article and my picture appeared in Soap Opera Digest. It was great because I am a huge GH fan. I have been watching the soap since I was about 13 yrs old.

7. My new hobby is sewing and embroidery. I just wish I had more time to sew. I just got an embroidery machine. I am going to have so much fun monogramming and embroidering everything!

Well that is 7 random thoughts about me. Instead of tagging someone else....can you leave a random thought about yourself in the comment section of this post?

THANKS!

So here is the red hair. Not only did I go red but I got bangs. I am alittle shocked everytime I look at myself in the mirror.

11 comments:

Jodee said...

I am cracking up! I can't believe you met your husband at a funeral!

I love PJs too!

Your hair looks fabulous. I love the color and bangs!

Jboo said...

Those are some fun facts about you! Your hair looks great!!

Have a fun week!

Janet

Sue said...

Love the hair! It's quite sassy!

I liked your random thoughts. I didn't know you had been to China before but I knew you liked cozy Pj's ( from the reunion ; )

My random thoughts:
1. I have a fear of the deep ocean water but love the beach.
2. Robert and I eloped after dating for 12 weeks.
3. I can't stand to hear a TV on in another room.
4. I have Celiacs disease..which sucks ( if you have it too you know why).
5. If I didn't become a teacher I would have wanted to be a makeup artist.
6. I want to own my own motorcycle.

: ) Have a great week!

Sue

MIMI06 said...

OMG I didn't recognize you!!! I thought it was Amie until I read it. It looks great!!!!!! It gives you a whole new look!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OMG....I love your new look!! The bangs and the color!

You are too freakin funny....

Can't wait til MNO!!!

Lisa

Lori said...

That's so cool about China! Your hair looks awesome and I want your embroidery machine!! :)

Laura said...

Love the hair!!! I love fuzzy socks in the winter too.

Laura

Amie said...

YEAH!!! Thanks for playing..

I have to say, you are definitly the first person I have ever heard of who has met their spouse at a funeral. You take multi-tasking to another level!!

And I have always secretly wanted to be a red head... strawgerry blond really, I am not as brave as you! But "u rook mavewous!!"

And how cool that you went to China when you were 14??? Very very cool Go God!

;)
Amie

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

How fun learning more about you. These are some great facts! Don't you just think Amie is a hoot?!

Let's see...random fact.

As I was coming out of the anastesia after having my brain tumor removed, I asked if David Robinson (my absolute favorite, now retired, NBA player) had come to visit.

Take care!
Lisa

Kate said...

Hey...I know I sent you an e-mail...but just realized that i never responded...I think I was trying to think up some fabulous random fact....and I haven't yet.

Something random...

It just goes against my sense of right and wrong to have two meats in one meal. Like at a wedding...chicken & fish or smething like that. I am a one meat a meal kind of gal. That holds true for surf and turf too. It just messes me up. I don't dig buffets either...ONE MEAT PER MEAL.

That's all I got....pathetic...now you know why I didn't reapond earlier...

Kate

karrock said...

DON'T BELIEVE HER ~ SHE IS NOT REALLY GRAY!!!!