Friday, October 3, 2008

Georgia......last but not least.

Well I wanted wrap up my posts about our Georgia trip. There was so much to blog and so little time.

Saturday(9/20/08), we went to Grace Ingram and Mac's soccer games. In between games we went to Roswell Park. We met Susan, Kara, and Emma. The kids played and we had a picnic lunch.

Grace Ingram's soccer game

IMG_3641

Roswell Park

My creation

Sat afternoon we went to the Purple Hippo. It is an arts and crafts place that the kids can make their own artwork and crafts. It was so much fun. I think I had as much fun as the kids. Well maybe not as much fun as Maddie who decided to paint herself purple.

My creation

BEAUTY SHOP....Carolyn put rollers in the girls hair. They all pulled them out except Mac. Katie only left the top roller in.


My creation

Sunday we stayed at Carolyn's house. The kids played while I got an embroidery lesson from Carolyn. I got some great tips from Carolyn. I am just about ready to use my new embroidery machine. I have my software lesson in 2 weeks.

Sunday night we left at 7pm and arrived to Roanoke, Va at 2am. Then we drove the rest of the way to PA Monday. We got home about 5:30pm.

We had an awesome trip and hopefully we will be able to do it again someday!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Almost more fun than the law will allow...or IS it illegal to paint yourself purple in Geaorgia???? That Maddie is bad to the bone!!! :-)

See ya tomorrow!!

Kate

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You all obviously had a fantastic trip....what fun activities....did you even sleep while you were there??

I am totally cracking up at Kate's comment....she is too much!

The girls are all so stinkin cute!

See you tomorrow!

Lisa

missy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...too much cuteness in one place, for sure!

I feel left out...I want to see you tomorrow, too : )

You all have fun!