Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Little Ballerina

Katie started Dance class this past Monday night. She was an old pro since this is her second year in the pre-school class. She is going on Monday nights this year and her new teacher is Miss Michelle. Katie's friend Jade is joining her in the class this year. Katie and Jade were both so excited and so cute in the class together.

I also started my Dance class on Monday night. Katie goes from 5:45 to 6:45 and then I will take her home and eat something and then I have my tap class from 7:45 to 8:45and then jazz class from 8:45 to 9:45. So, Monday nights are all about Dance in our house.

A few pictures of Katie and Jade......sorry no pictures of me at class ;)

IMG_2838

IMG_2841

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Dancing to the cutest little ballerinas I know (other than my own!). They look darling!!

Kate

MIMI06 said...

What little angels!