Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stay Tuned.........

IMG_4998
I can't believe it's July and we leave for vacation in 2 days. We are off to the Outer Banks, NC again this year with family and friends. I thought I would have at least blogged about what we have been up too in May and June before our vacation was here. I am bringing my laptop on vacation and hoping to catch up on my blog during our vacation. So stay tuned......I will be back to write and read!

One of my favorite beach photos from last year.

IMG_0866EditedTextured


9 comments:

Jboo said...

That IS a beautiful beach photo! Can't wait to see what you get this year. Have a wonderful vacation.

Janet

trina said...

She is so pretty..and such beautiful long hair! Looking forward to seeing more pics...my favorite pics...on the beach. :)

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! Hope you have a great time on your trip!

Kate said...

Have a great time...will be watching for updates!!! Safe travels...we'll talk when you get back!!

my4andnomore said...

Have a wonderful vacation. Look forward to your blogging. I also am looking forward to some awesome photo's.Be safe. Amber

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Both pictures are beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful vacation : )

Kellyann said...

Hope you are having a blast! I look forward to seeing some pictures of your trip.

Waiting4Audrey said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures! You are a great photographer. Have a wonderful vacation.

Laura said...

ok, you're home, waiting on an update.....just kidding. Happy to have you home!!!

Laura