Thursday, June 18, 2009

Keeping up is hard to do......

NOTE~I started this post 3 weeks ago. Not only have I been slacking on my blog but I have been slacking on writing a post about slacking.......

I am been seriously slacking with my blog and reading blogs. We have been so busy and I just needed a break from the computer. I was spending way too much time on the computer. I miss blogging regularly and much to my suprise people miss me too. I know I have a few regular followers and some have even reached out to say...."Hey, we miss you". It's amazing how many imaginary friends I have out there in blogland.

So, let me tell you what we have been up too. We have been to a ton of birthday parties over the last 2 months. I went
"Sewing by the Sea" again with friends in April and then the following weekend went to the Pixel Fairy Princess workshop in Philly. Being away 2 weekends in a row screwed me up for weeks. The weekends are usually when I get so much done around the house.

What we were up to in April~

Katie started Spring Soccer and Dan coached again.

IMG_1084


IMG_1073
Soccer Girl


We had a very Blessed Easter spent with family and friends.
IMG_1376
Katie at our neighborhood egg hunt

IMG_1759
Coloring eggs at Aunt Karen's house

IMG_1785
Katie's eggs

IMG_1818
Beautiful Girl in her Easter dress

We went to the Philadelphia Zoo with friends
IMG_1574

IMG_1599
This picture cracks me up. Katie is leaning against the glass but it looks like the gorilla is right behind her.

IMG_1726
Pony ride

Well I was "sewing by the sea", Dan and Katie went to visit Aunt Kate and Uncle Tommy at their campsite at the Jersey shore.
IMG_1971

Our Church had it's annual carnival
Jen and Karen
Karen and I working the First Aid/Lost Child station

The next night we had some fun at the carnival
IMG_2409

Well that is the Highlights of April......May to follow.....

9 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

No wonder you have had no time to post.......

Looks like you all have been having lots of fun....I love that pic of Katie and the Gorilla.....it does look like he is right behind her:)

Happy Father's Day to Dan!

Lisa

a Tonggu Momma said...

Of course we miss you!!!! Loved seeing all of the photos, especially those soccer ones. Heh.

If I come up to Philly in August, will the group of you meet me?

fleur de lis cottage said...

Wow! You've been busy. Thanks for the update and glad you guys are doing well!

Happy Father's Day!

Jodee said...

Of course -- we miss you! Thanks for the update. Cute pictures!

Jboo said...

You have been busy and I have missed you! Great photos! Looks like lots of fun -- that gorilla scares me!

Janet

day by day said...

Hey...I have been slacking right there with ya. lol! I had to laugh about the part of it taking you weeks to write the post...that is me lately. : )

Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Love all the pictures of your sweet girl.

Have a great week!!!

LaLa said...

Wow...busy!! Thanks for the update...love all the pics : )

Missy said...

I have missed you, but am no better, as I have been a slacker, too! I just updated today. Summer is just too much fun. Anyway, LOVE the pics! Katie is growing and is so incredibly beautiful. She looked gorgeous in her Easter dress. Hope you are doing well :)

Laura said...

I'm a slacker too. Loved seeing the pictures. Can't wait to see May.

Laura